четверг, 29 декабря 2016 г.

DIY trio zipped bag

DIY trio zipped bag


DIY trio zipped bag


DIY trio zipped bag I have been sewing a lot lately, and didn't have time to take pictures yet! So one of the last thing I made was my sister birthday's present, a trio zipped bag! I work on the same basis as the Duo zipped bag, but I used 3 different faux leather colors to make pouches. So you will need: 3 zippers 12" / 30 cm 6 faux leather rectangles 12"x8" / 20x30 cm 12 metal eyelets 2 keys rings 1 chain 24" / 60 cm Cut 6 rectangles and rounded two corners, then put metal eyelets on opposite corners. Like this: To make pouches follow the steps 1 to 7 of this tutorial WITHOUT the leather strip part. This is what you must have: Then just pass a key ring on each side of each pouch to keep all 3 together. Finish by adding the chain. Et voila! Nice new bag for my lovely sister! The inspiration came from this fabulous Celine bag.


Original article and pictures take http://www.ohohblog.com/2013/03/diy-trio-zipped-bag.html site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий